In this article, we will discuss about migrating to Canada as a registered nurse or RN. Registered Nurses have a salary of around three – four lakh per month.
Please not that we are discussing only about becoming an RN not an RPN which is a registered practical nurse. It doesnt matter whether you are GNM or BSc Nursing for canadada migration. Lets see the steps one by one.
There are 10 states in Canada out of which only Qubec state has a different law regarding job of nurses
For Qubec Migration
· Presently from India, you can apply only for Qubec Skilled Workers Program only (QSW)
· 2 year experienced GNM/BSc Nurses can apply
· French language proficiency is required to work in Qubec
· IELTS (overall 5) required
· Points will be calculated on basis of work experience and Higher qualifications. If you have got required points, you can register in QSW. Within two and half years you can migrate to Qubec with whole family
· After reaching Qubec, QIIM to be passed. Till you are not passing this test, you can work only as an Asst. Nurse or Care nurse only
Express Entry to Canada
· From January 1st 2015, remaining states have introduced EXPRESS ENTRY for recruitment
· You cannot apply directly to this pool from India. This new recruitment policy is beneficial for those who have been already there or those who have reached there (in student visa and all) and passed NCLEX RN exam there. In less amount and < 6 months you will get PR in this new EXPRESS ENTRY Scheme
Interested in Migration to United Kingdom as a Nurse? – Click Here to know the detailed procedure
Hopes this information is useful to you. If so please don’t hesitate to share this article. Please subscribe to our facebook page by hitting the like button – https://www.facebook.com/4nursescircle.